Brainstorming- Gif time

I'm very sorry If my last blog post was a bit boring or even horrible.
I'm just still like jelly, because of the epicness of Brainstorming.
Some information: It's not confirmed that this is the single! It could be just a b-side or a dubbel a-side.
Anyways I made some gifs and screenshots :

How cool does this look? In the middle we have Mizuki, Riho, Ayumi and Sakura doing a little dance preformance. They are so fierce!

This part was like wakuteka, but I kinda like that <3 
It means everyone gets to sing at least a little bit!
Sayumi  solo and Sakura solo. I really love Sakura's line
The chorus
The M becomes a Heart <3 

The RihoxAyumi dance battle we have been waiting for

This part looks so good
Masaki and Haruna solo

Beginning of the second chorus


Ayumi's solo

The amazing dance during the bridge

The end of the bridge

Last chorus

The AMAZING ending


Comments

  1. I love it!
    The dance is so intricate. The mini dance solos make the entire group look great.

    Here's hoping the normal version is just as amazing (fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』