Kobushi Factory released the covers for their upcoming single!

Kobushi Factory will be releasing their 4th single on the 14th of July.
This single will be their first double a-side single since their debut:
Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa/Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka
The single will be released in 5 versions, 2 regular, 2 limited and 1 special edition.

Regular a
The regular A is for shalala! and has the girls in white jackets and with microphones. It is quite nice that the background (eventhough it's ugly) actually matches the skirts and pants the girls are wearing. The pictures of the girls aren't actually not that nice, I only like Rena's a lot and Ayaka and Rio are nice. not the best cover. Rena really looks like Oda Sakura here.

Regular B
Oh my, I didn't think they could top the last covere in terribleness, but they did. that background is terrible and the neon title is so tacky. the girls however do look quite nice. 

Limited A
Okay this cover is a lot better. I like how we get to see the girls fully and the setting is quite nice. It might be a bit to messy for my taste, but it's not bad. The pink and yellow are a bit out of contrast though. I like the microphones and the amount of legs. 

Limited B
I have to be honest, this cover is actually pretty nice. It might have been green screened, but it's nice. I like the amount of color and gosh Rena and Rio look SOOO pretty. 

Special edition
I also quite like this cover. I like how they are standing and the background is weird and somewhat fun. And finally a way I like the title on this cover. 

Overall
Most covers are not my taste. But Limited B and Special edition are quite nice. I am looking forwards to the songs and the mv's as kobushi factory usually has some crazy and fun parts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』