Tsubaki Factory announced details for their upcoming single!

Tsubaki Factory announced the details for their 2nd major debut single!
The single will be released on the 27th of July and is called:
Shuukatsu Sensation/Waratte/Hana Moyou
The single will be released in 7 versions (3 regular, 3 limited and 1 special edition)!
These are the covers:
Limited A
Limited A features the girls in their Shuukatsu outfits. It's quite a nice cover with them "running". It's simple yet very cute. I love the pink line as it gives the cover color.

Limited B
How can such simple covers been so beautiful? I think these are the outfits for Waratte, but it wouldn't suprise me if Hana moyou has two outfits to show (like with ANGERME's Koi nara Hajimaru). The outfits are cute, weird, yet cute. I love how white the cover is as it makes them stand out so much. 

Limited C
Ahhh I love this! I love the effect and the colors! Yes for this cover and those beautiful girls!

Regular A
Another simple yet cute cover for Shuukatsu. I really love how they are all sitting and how fresh it looks. Nice theming!

Regular B
A bit boring, but I like the contrast to all the light covers. The girls look really beautiful and I still like the dresses! Look at Mizuho!!!

Regular C
Another cover I am a big fan of. The background is BEAUTIFUL and it fits Hana Moyou so well. I love all the individual shots and I love the white outfits infront of all this color!

Special Edition
Wow! Seishun Kozou much? I LOVE IT. I love the colors and the background and the girls just standing there. It's so creative, yet simpel. And how Waratte and Hanamoyou are done. 

Overall
A big yes from me! Great cover and so much going on. I am looking forwards to this release!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』