Morning Musume '17 released the covers for their 64th single!

Morning Musume '17 is certainly throwing their new single at us!
We actually already got the covers for their upcoming single:
Jama Shinaide HERE WE GO! / Dokyuu no Go Sign / Wakaindashi!
As said before the single will be released in 7 version, yet there will be a special Kudo Haruka version sold by forTUNE.

Limited A
Limited A is a single cover for Jama Shinaide and features the girls in the black and white outfits we saw in their profile pictures. The cover is super simple with the greyish background, but as the girls look amazing this cover actually works fine. I like how Chii and Haruka are center in this cover as the single is sort of about them. I love Harunan on this cover btw! And Kaedii is also working it. 

Limited B
This is the whole other end of the spectrum isn't it? Such a colorful cover! I am a sucker for everything image color coded, so yest for this cover! I love the individual pictures (again look at that Kaedii). I see that most girls are wearing red and blue dresses, while Maria, Kaedii, Haruka, Akane and Yoko are wearing orange and green dresses. I wonder what this means for the song!

Limited C
Yes guys more white outfits, we get it, not everybody likes white outfits. But I do. Especially when the girls look so beautiful and pure in them! Look at Saku, Eripon, Kaedii, Chii and Harunan, I mean LOOK AT THEM ALL! I love the image colored boxes, I love the individual pictures and I am a huge fan of the amount of space kudo has. Yes this is a great cover and I think the white outfits will be perfect! This cover is btw for Wakaindashi!

Regular A
The regular A version of Jama Shinaide and gosh do these girls look pretty. Again Kudo is working this dress and Kaedii really jumps out for me. I like the use of white against the amount of black. It's quite a boring cover, but I like it. 

Regular B
Yessss for pastel backgrounds! I am such a big fan of these outfits! They are so cute and look so pretty on the girls! I am really interested by the different colors used. And look at Saku and Eripon <3 I love this!

Regular C
Outside shots, OUTSIDE SHOTS! Yes yes yes! I love outside shots and especially shots that are this pretty! Omg how cute are they! And again the image colored boxes. Yes these are pretty. These are nice! Please have outside shots in the MV!

Special Edition
The special edition have the outfits for Jama Shinaide and is quite boring. I like the individual shots and most look pretty, yet it's soooo boring... I don't know why this one is more boring than the others...

Kudo Haruka version
Haruka deadstare. Hahah, She looks quite scary if I am really honest with you and I love Haruka. I am so happy she is getting her own version for this single and I am happy it looks like they used the outfit for her song.

Overall
I am a big dan of Limited C, Regular B and Regular C. The others are quite nice, some are boring, yet nice. Overall I am glad the pictures of the girls have improved and most of them look comfortable on each picture!

Comments

  1. All of these covers look amazing, so much eye-catching content. I hope the single does well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』