Morning Musume '17 released new profile pictures!


With a new single, new profile pictures are always something to look forwards to!
And we didn't have to wait long for these new pictures of Morning Musume '17.
These new outfits are for the upcoming single:
Jama Shinaide HERE WE GO!/Dokyuu no Go Sign/ Wakaindashi!
They are most likely the outfits for Jama Shinaide HERE WE GO!, yet I do not think it has been announced officially anywhere. 
The outfits we got are black and white, with leather like dresses. It looks like there are two kinds of dresses, the ones with a waistline and straight dresses.
Let's have a look at the solo pictures!
Fukumura Mizuki & Ikuta Erina
Mizuki is wearing the waistline dress with a beautiful top. I really love this version of the dress, eventhough it makes her chest looks huge and her waist well... I love her hair like this and well the top is so pretty and charming. Ikuta has the straight dress, which still looks really flattering on her. I love her hair like this and the white piece across her chest looks quite nice. 

Iikubo Haruna & Ishida Ayumi
Omg, Harunan looks beautiful! Where this dress makes Mizuki looks bigger, it makes her looks sooo thin and small. Her long hair looks beautiful witht he top and I really love the waistline on her. Ayumi's dress looks straight down, it makes her looks formless, which is such a pity. I adore her hairstyle and gosh is this girls pretty. 

Sato Masaki & Kudo Haruka
A big welcome back to Maa-chan! Omg her hair looks soooo good! And the dress also looks wild on her. I can't wait to see her back in action! Duu... why are you graduating :'(? Look how beautiful she looks and how well she is working that dress. Don't go...

Oda Sakura & Ogata Haruna
Odachan is working that dress! I love how she is putting the accent on her hip, which makes this dress look a little more flattering. And her hair is getting so long! Look at that cheeky grin! Ogata is sooo pretty. I hate how this dress is making her look bigger than she is. Stupid dress...

Nonaka Miki & Makino Maria
The shorter hair really works for Miki! And that dress on her! Yes, that's what I want her to look like! Rocking that body and dress! Makino actually makes the straight dress kind of work for her. I am quite happy with her usual ponytail as it looks nice and her hand is positioned just right. 

Haga Akane & Kaga Kaede
Akane is such a smart girl, look at her position, she totally shows of her tiny figure in a waistless dress! Good for you! And her short hairstyle is soooo adorable!. And Kaede, yees Kaede! She is sooo cute in this picture and so thin! I love this picture so much! Booh to you haters! Look at this cutie!

Yokoyama Reina & Morito Chisaki
Is it just me or is Yokonyan actually looking smaller and younger then before? Such a cutie and that dress actually looks really cute on her. Like a cute little sister trying on her big sister's outfits! Please don't hate me, but I feel so bad for Chiichan. She looks so god in this outfit, yet so uncomfortable. I really want her to feel home in Momusu and the fans should accept her, this wasn't her choice either. Chiichan you will do great!

Overall
I love the outfits with a waistline, most girls look AMAZING in that dress, the other dress is not that good, yet some girls really make it work. I can not wait to see and hear more about this single! I am really into this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』